- EKITI, IJERO EKITI LGA, EKITI, Nigeria
Our client is an agricultural venture of crop husbandry farms and gearing to expand to animal husbandry. It presently cultivates cash crops of cocoa,oil palm and plantain
- Directs and coordinates farm activities such as soil preparation,grading,tilling,planting,chemical application,harvesting and sales management.
- Analyses of market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Record information such as production,sales and stock
- Prepare operational and financial reports
- Inspect and arrange for farm equipments for planting and harvesting.
- Purchase supplies such as seeds,farm inputs,chemicals,
- Hire and discharge farm workers.
- Demonstrate working techniques,practices and safety regulations.
- Monitor irrigation systems.
- Confer with purchasers of farm output-sales management
- B.Sc/HND Agric Science,Animal Husbandry,Crop Production or similar or related field
- Relevant working experience not less than five years