Video Channel Manager
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. By combining technological and artistic skills, the group has built expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "To best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
You will be responsible for a portfolio of artists and labels regarding all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy and an in-depth thinking of the music market, you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
- Daily video support for producers
- Application of Best Practices for artists and labels content
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies for our producers across video platforms
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Rights Management
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Teams
- Identify and researching potential acquisition targets
- Availability to travel if needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS experience
- YouTube Certification or relevant work experience a must
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office