Learning & Development Senior Manager
- Paris, France
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Believe’s passionate team of digital music experts around the world leverages the Group’s global technology platform to advise artists and labels, distribute and promote their music. Its 1,270 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support independent artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
Believe offers its various solutions through a portfolio of brands including TuneCore, Nuclear Blast, Naïve, Groove Attack and AllPoints.
Believe is listed on compartment A of the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Ticker: BLV, ISIN : FR0014003FE9)
You are a key player who contributes to the development of an environment of continuous feedback, learning and growth, through programs and initiatives that enable every team member at Believe to constantly evolve and develop. Your focus will be on the learning and development to support managers and leaders.
Your role will be to research, design and, deliver learning & development initiatives for our managers and leaders, current and future.
- Design and embed talent development and engagement strategies, working closely with the Learning & Development community and HR Business Partners.
- Own the end-to-end design and implementation of our manager and leader development programmes
- Design and implement specific on boarding programs
- Support managers and leaders through facilitation of workshops or coaching interventions
- Foster a culture of proactive continuous learning, peer-to-peer coaching and best-practice sharing
- Carry out training needs analyses based on business needs and the outcomes of succession planning.
- Support individual contributors in their development to management and levelling-up first-time managers
- Design and execute hybrid executive development programs
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends and best practices for leadership and management excellence
- Select and liaise with potential external educational partners and subject matter experts
- Define, track, and monitor relevant L&D metrics in your scope
- You are passionate about learning and development with at least 5-6 years’ experience a Learning & Development role leading both program design and delivery for multiple audiences
- Certification in leadership development and/or coaching products such as DiSC, LPI360 etc.
- Certified coach with experience developing leaders in one-one sessions.
- You desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative and international environment
- You have a proven track record of building development material and programs for leaders at all levels of an organisation
- You have worked in a fast-growing international environment
- You are highly organised and able to work efficiently with an Agile mindset on multiple tasks
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, various operational team members and other People functions.
- You are service-oriented with a keen focus on delivering business objectives through learning and development
- You are data-driven and with the ability to navigate complexity in collaborative ways
- You are fluent in both English and French
- Proven autonomy, resourceful, and a problem-solver with results-oriented personality
- A passion for helping teams share best practices, with a desire to always be improving his/her work environment
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.