Artist Account Manager Maghreb (Based in Casablanca or Rabat) H/F
- Rabat, Morocco
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Believe is looking for a Project Manager Maghreb to join its MENA team, the selected candidate will be working on key projects with Artists. He/She will report to the Head of Artist Services.
Attached to the AS team, your mission are:
- Negotiate and sign deals with artists in coordination with AS team.
- Analyze audience, sales and performances history of the projects.
- Manage and share projects timeline.
- Build creative & profitable marketing plan to develop project successfully
- Execute marketing plan; handle day to day relationship with artist, management, and partners; manage audio & video distribution
- Coordinates project with all teams (editorial marketing partnerships, support, digital marketing, etc)
- Manage marketing budget and P&L for each project.
- Deliver sales and marketing reports to all teams and clients.
- Manage the submission and delivery of the projects.
- Account management.
At believe, our mindset is simple: openness, passion and involvement! But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm.
· A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
· A strong sense of priorities and responsibility.
· A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
· A passionate, diligent self-starter.
· Creative and innovative outlook
· Friendly nature and good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Analytical and results driven.
· High level of verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
· The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· The ability to work alone and be pro-active.
· Arabic, English & French languages are a must.
· Impeccable interpersonal and customer service skills, even in high-stress situations
· Strong sense of ethics and business acumen.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
believe s’engage à garantir l’égalité des chances en matière d’emploi, sans tenir compte de l’origine, du sexe, des mœurs, de l’orientation sexuelle, du genre, de l’âge, de la situation de famille, de l’état de grossesse, d’une prétendue race, des opinions politiques, des activités syndicales, des convictions religieuses, de l’apparence physique, du nom de famille, du lieu de résidence, de l’état de santé, ou en situation de handicap.