Junior Sales Performance Analyst (H/F)
- 24 rue Toulouse Lautrec, Paris, France
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
You will be working directly with the Sales Performance team manager, under the Central Direction “Business Operations & Strategy” operationg for our Solutions for Label & Artists.
Based on your analytic skills and your knowledge about Business Intelligence tools, your daily work will consist of supporting the team in its missions:
1. Design & build sales performance dashboards, that will be used by all our sales forces across the world (50+ countries) :
- Understand Dashboard ground needs in terms of data visualization and functionalities
- Formalize specifications
- Define access, rules and process
- Design and elaborate data model(s) and build dashboard in a test environment
- Once validated, participate in go-to-market actions, to make the dashboard live for all sales forces and ensure full adoption
- Once running, participate in MRO tasks around the dasboards (improve functionalities, monthly data updates, access management, fixing bugs, etc)
- Monitor usage of the dashboard
2. Analyze sales performance & ad ’hoc business/strategy analysis
- Support our Heads of sales and management to regularly review their business performance
- Answer all sales teams’ question and dashboards-related questions and needs across our 50+ countries
- Participate in ad’hoc strategic central analysis & projects
- Liaise with finance teams to control data accuracy
Based on your strong participation in these projects, you will discover the challenges related to a fast-growing society in a global environment, interact with many Believe departments, including local commercial forces, operational, finance, legal, teams as well as other data analyst teams, marketing and human resources.
- Master-degree or similar (Bac +5 level), from university, business school, engineering school
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Advanced knowledge on PowerBi or other Business Intelligence / data viz tool
- Analytical and modeling skills
- Mastering Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking (French and English)
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
- Music industry knowledge is a plus
- Generally-speaking, high motivation to work in a music and international
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Gender Identity.