OFFICE AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- 150 Beach Rd, Singapore 189720
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Reporting to the Managing Director, APAC you will be providing a broad range of office functions and secretarial support to the Managing Director, APAC. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the relationship with vendors/ suppliers and external service providers i.e. telco operator, internet provider, cleaning services, etc
- Work alongside with Finance in maintaining a budget for office expenses.
- Handle procurement or purchase request from internal/external stakeholders
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- General administration duties including maintaining of copier machine and other office equipment etc, repair and maintenance for office equipment
- Maintain and replenish of pantry and stationeries control
- Liaison with Travel Agent, Airlines and Hotel Reps. for Corporate rates
- Assist in arrangement for hotel reservations for events, meetings etc
- Travel and visa arrangement for Singapore office; assist and handling of visas for local and region request
- Postage / mail handling, courier service arrangement
- Liaison with the landlord on structural issues, problem resolution with the office space, fire safety and security etc
- Business name card printing arrangement
- Support HR and IT with onboard preparation i.e. laptop set up, issuance/ update of staff security access pass
- Provide the front line of visitor hospitality, ensuring guests are cordially received in a prompt manner and directed to the proper meeting place
- Maintains and updates the Asset Register including asset tagging
- Acts as the liaison for all visitors coming from other Believe entities worldwide.
- Perform general administrative and secretarial duties including corresponding with internal and external stakeholders
- Contact point for all IT related issues coordinating with Believe Helpdesk/ Security for IT asset management lifecycle to include receiving hardware deliveries, unboxing and secure storage of all hardware and software, printer setup, and remote troubleshooting assistance, etc
- Supporting other Executive in terms of calendars, claims etc
- Personal admin support to managing director
- Managing and coordination of complex calendars and organising meetings and appointments for managing director
- Managing the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Organization of meetings including the preparation of reports and follow-up of actions
- Organization of travel, update of organizational charts
- Preparation of presentation documents for working committees
- Organizing events and conferences
- Monitoring of various transversal projects
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at multitasking and confident in project management
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent stress management and time management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work diligently and independently and under time constraints
Education & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in any field of study with min 2-years of relevant experience in office administration and min 1 year of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- Meticulous, organised and detailed-oriented
- Proactive and pleasant personality
- Prefer Singaporeans and Singapore PRs
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.