Talent Acquisition Manager - Russia & Eastern Europe
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Please note that this position is based in our Moscow office.
Your duties will be (but not only)
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities for Russia and CIS region
- Proactively conduct job analysis, draft or update job descriptions through effective communication with hiring managers, in order to understand the requirement and propose feasible solutions
- Review manpower requirements with hiring managers to develop staffing plan and source for suitable candidates through appropriate recruitment platforms (e.g. social media, cold call, referrals etc)
- Execute, manage the end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, attending, facilitating interviews for/ with the hiring managers and the candidates, reference checks, employment offer and negotiation of remuneration
- Collect and analyse the information about labour market intelligence, generate report to support talent acquisition and communication with senior management
- Build and maintain networks within and outside the Company to cultivate a strong passive candidate pool
- Deploy the Global Employer Branding activities locally, attending career fairs, following outreaches organised by institutions, communicating with government agencies, federations etc
- Prepare of documents for visa and work permission, prepare PIT certificates for employees
- Diploma in HR-related discipline
- Relevant working experience in recruitment field (min 3 years)
- Experience in working in a multicultural or international environment, in a company from the digital sphere
- Proactive, resourceful, dynamic, resilience and drive to work in a fast pace work environment
- Strong stakeholder management with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Russian and English