Executive Assistant Moscow
- Moscow, Russia
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Organise planning for key business meetings involving local and central office;
- Update and create professional-looking slides for business presentations;
- Collect business data and intelligence in preparation of key business meetings;
- Organise business travels including visa support, agenda, logistics and coordination;
- Process relevant expense reports (expense reimbursement including collecting hard copies receipts, insert them into expense reporting system, coordination with accounting);
- Draft, document and store official memos/ writing follow-ups of the meetings;
- Carry out translations;
- Own internal communications in alignment with GM/GMO;
- Support in organization and carrying out of seminars and events.
- 3+ years of experience as Executive Assistant;
- Proficiency at MS Office (Power Point and Word);
- Fluent Russian
- Perfect English language knowledge at C1 level (min);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business-oriented mindset.