DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D)
- Hamburg, Deutschland
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry everyday. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
We are looking for someone ready to join our Nuclear Blast team in Hamburg as a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D). Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all interviews will be held digitally.
As Digital Strategist (m/f) for interactive marketing you are responsible for all aspects of social media marketing of the Nuclear Blast label and all related artists. You are interested in new challenges in marketing and new media, advertising, touring, web design and content creation are your core competencies. Motivated, ambitious and with the passion to constantly educate yourself, as well as an organizational talent that keeps an eye on the details, you are perfectly suited for this position.
As an ideal candidate you are familiar with all varieties of the metal genre and have several years of experience in working with digital marketing tools. We expect you to inspire with your commitment and strong customer orientation, to persistently pursue your goals and to succeed in realizing company interests.
- Data Analysis: perform data analysis to identify artist’s target audience & position them in the market
- Strategy: elaborate artist development strategy & planning, starting with data and objectives; build marketing plans for both new releases and catalog activations
- Content production: define content needs, schedule, budget, & coordinate execution
- Audience Development: leverage artist’s channels to grow audience and increase engagement, by implementing both Organic activations and Paid media campaigns (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, digital streaming platforms, online stores, online media, influencers, etc); build creative and innovative digital experiences for fans
- Guidance/Education: Provide strategic guidance to artists to manage their socials (incl. identifying relevant platforms) and overall digital strategy; reassure and educate
- Budgeting & Finance: manage & monitor digital marketing budgets; allocate budget to the relevant platforms and content to best support strategy
- Media Buy: translate Paid strategy into a brief for media buyers to book ads
- Performance Management: monitor KPIs & deliver reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders (band/management)
- Four+ years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of the metal genre, artists and record labels
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Understanding and working experience with advertisement and analytical instruments on social media (Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook)
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven & result-oriented: ability to analyse and use data to optimize development
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow autonomously, and meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Excellent time management skills. Can work irregular hours to meet time zone deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German / English)
- PC- & related software, including Outlook, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FTP, and internet search engines
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, Dreamweaver, Final Cut is a plus
We are a team that wants to achieve a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. Short decision-making processes and room for own ideas are important to us.
We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Our offices are located in the heart of Hamburg directly on the Elbe River with a view of the water. We are centrally located and easy to reach by bike, bus or train. We subsidize the HVV Profi- Ticket. Fruit, coffee and drinks are free of charge. We offer digital and analogue health services, a 24-hour care line with video consultation and free LinkedIn-Learning access for your personal and professional development. You will receive 30 days of vacation to reset!
We are growing and expanding our benefits currently and together with you. Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.