Chief of Staff to the CEO H/F
- Paris, France
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency
The chief of staff to the CEO will be responsible for 3 main functions / deliverables :
1 - CONTRIBUTE TO DRIVE THE RYTHM/CADENCE OF THE BUSINESS
Work with the CEO to drive the cadence of the business by structuring and managing interactions with the executive committee, board and key external stakeholders
- Work with the CEO on organizational design and governance of the executive committee
- Manage the agenda and organization of executive committee (including follow-up of key actions)
- Manage and prepare the agenda of the board
- Manage special projects for the executive committee
- Structure and drive industry impact initiatives, relations with key industry stakeholders and key people
2 - CONTRIBUTE TO STRUCTURE THE OUTCOME OF THE BUSINESS THROUGH KPIs FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Work with CEO and COMEX members to accelerate the structuring of key financial and operational KPIs to drive various business units.
- Work with COMEX members to build / refine KPI for various business units
- Work with finance to drive / structure key financial KPIs
3 - LEAD AND MANAGE SPECIAL PROJECTS
Lead and manage special transversal projects or specific business unit projects with COMEX members, including Believe Foundation, Believe Key People HR Model, Creator Economy model...
The ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years of experience with at least :
- Experience in a Strategic Consulting Firm or Private Equity with main client in technology or media sector
- Experience in a start-up with reputation of getting things done.
- International experience
The candidate will have
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills
- Strong Systems and process thinking
- Strong relationship building qualities
- The reputation of getting things done (very result oriented).
You are bilingual in English. Another language will be a plus.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.