Right and Catalog Protection (Audio) - Senior Administrator
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
We are looking to hire a Content Infringement Operations team member to deal with Audio right infringements and conflict situations related to our audio catalogue. This role involves both protecting our Labels & Artists rights and limiting legal risk across digital services with reinforcing our processes and controls. The position will be based in the Mumbai office and is part of the Rights Operations Department, reporting to the Content Infringement Operations Leader in Believe.
- Handle legal claims and conflict situations
- Provide support and troubleshooting to our sales team, clients and the stores on operational and right related issues within 24h (working hrs.)
- Bring expertise to the enhancement of our infringement and claim process
- Rights audit of our audio catalogue to detect rights infringement and repeat infringement cases
- Addressing DMCA cases with our labels and artists
- Ensure that Believe respects all the KPI’s and SLA’s
- Bachelors/Master degree
- Written and spoken English mandatory
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge
- Process oriented with rigor and organizational skills
- A knowledge about music rights management
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Proficeincy in MS excel is a Plus
Believe is committed to guaranteeing equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status , state of pregnancy, origin, political opinions, trade union activities, religious convictions, physical appearance, surname, place of residence, state of health, or situation handicap.