Label Manager - Ukraine
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Employees can work remotely
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As a Label Manager you will lead a portfolio of strategic clients and define with your Manager the best solutions to maximise client satisfaction and service execution.
You will also contribute to new client acquisition by implementing our sales strategy.
With a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth understanding of the music market you will be able to achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report to the Head of Label Relations.
1. Sales strategy and emerging labels overseeing
Support and execute the sales strategy
Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
Analyse and keep track of sales performance
2. Execution of services and management of a portfolio of labels
Manage a portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction within agreed KPIs
Ensure cross-functional collaboration with Editorial and Marketing Partnerships & Video Services to optimise execution
Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall improvement of services
- Experience in the music industry within a distributor or record label. Previous account management experience is a plus
- Passion for independent music and record labels
- A good knowledge of the current Ukrainian music market, digital landscape, and trends
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
- Fluent Ukrainian, Russian & English are mandatory