Senior Graphic Designer
- Mumbai, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
Believe Entertainment is a fully owned subsidiary of global music giant believe. With offices across 47 countries, 1500+ employees and access to a 3000 + global artist community, we are leaders in all things music and music experiences.
With music at our core, we create solutions and branded platforms of entertainment that bring audiences together. Our team of brand solutions experts create effective strategies in live entertainment, digital marketing, music licensing and turn key event management solutions.
- Responsible for all the graphic design and visual output on all brand briefs.
- Working closely with the creative and operations teams to translate ideas and concepts into design.
- Staying up to date with the latest design trends in on ground events, music festivals and concert experiences
- Bringing fresh design perspective and ideas to branded environments, installations and experiences.
- Actively contributing design solutions to pitch presentations.
- Creating visual elements such as logos, event identities, stage designs, event collaterals like posters, invitations, branding, e-mailers, print campaigns, etc.
- Designing walkthroughs, creative venue layouts.
- Ensuring designs are print ready and adhere to print and brand guidelines at all times.
- Graduate / Postgraduate
- Diploma / graduate / postgraduate from a relevant design school
- 5+ years of working experience in a relevant industry
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel
- Knowledge of motion graphics, animation (not imperative)
- A strong design portfolio illustrating brand experience, market experience and design aesthetics.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.