Social Media Coordinator, LATAM ( 3 months contract)
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Reporting to the Head of TuneCore LATAM and supporting the Central Marketing Team, the Social Media Coordinator LATAM will be based in Mexico City, Mexico and will have the opportunity to help build the strategy for the launch and development of TuneCore’s localized Instagram channel, for Latin America and Spain.
S/he will assist with competitive intelligence, handle artist and community management, help increase engagement of our community, help build brand awareness, and execute administrative duties as needed.
S/he will create the social media content calendar for our LATAM market, and liaise with the head of LATAM and Central Marketing Team to develop localized social campaigns and concepts, to drive market growth through awareness, acquisition, loyalty and advocacy.
Important: initially this is a position for 3 months period
The tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of TuneCore’s offering.
- Monitor competitors on a regular basis and report on new features and services.
- Assist in ad-hoc competitive analysis.
- Monitor current trends on Instagram and further social networks.
· Collaborate with Country Manager, Sr. Director of Brand Marketing & team, Social Media Manager and Head of TuneCore to develop and execute strategies and optimize local campaign initiatives.
· Research relevant artists for the TuneCore family.
· Follow, like & comment on target group relevant content on all platforms, to increase awareness of TuneCore countries socials
· Build and support the launch of the TuneCore LATAM Instagram channel.
· Community management and content creation for social media
- Launch and manage LATAM Instagram account within Q4 2021 and/or Q1 2022.
- Assist with project plans and deliverables for social media contests.
- Assist with reaching out to artists and answering messages
- Data management for an overview of best performing artists.
- Support Head of TuneCore efforts as needed.
- Support ad-hoc tasks as they relate to events and sponsorships.
- Help with any other administrative tasks as needed.
- Strong understanding of the independent artists music community landscape
- Enthusiasm in Latin America music scene.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized individual.
- Strong understanding of content narrative and storytelling across social.
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in using social media software and tools.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit and Twitter.
- Experience planning, building and analyzing digital marketing campaigns.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with design tools including Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign a plus.
- Background in the music industry or as a musician
- Previous digital marketing /social media experience.
- Interest and enthusiasm in Latin America music scene.
· University degree
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.