ID - HEAD OF VIDEO, INDONESIA (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As the Head of Video, Indonesia you will be responsible for a team of Channel Managers and lead them to deliver our services. Reporting into the Country Director, Indonesia, dotted reporting to SEA Head of Video. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our services and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our clients.
1. Team Management
- Hire, assess and provide day to day support to your team of Channel Managers
- Onboarding and Training of new CMs with the help of HR/L&D and SEA Head of Video
- Ensure highest level of expertise of the CM team with the latest industry best practices
- OKRs definition and monitoring, aligned with the Regional Business Objectives and global video OKRs
2. Video sales and sourcing strategy definition and implementation
- Produce and update the addressable market mapping across the region
- Adapt and execute the global video strategy and implement it in Indonesia
- Provide strategic feedback and advices to the Country Director, Indonesia to determine and adjust business objectives
- Adapt the pitch, produce the supporting material and participate to targets and client’s meetings
- Ensure client portfolio renewal
- Build and maintain the highest level of relationship with key video platforms (YT, FB, IG, Tik Tok, etc) in the region and an excellent network of music industry relations
3. Channel Management
- Implement audience development strategies and support our client’s growth on video streaming platforms
- Support the Channel Managers on their important issues
- Follow-up of team requests through JIRA and ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Report local issues to the SEA Head of Video and identify improvements
- Elaborate Business Reviews and analysis based on third party analytics, video platforms CMS(s) and internal tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Video Channel Management, YouTube analytics, YouTube CMS
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, priority-driven
- Team leader and organizer
- Positive individual who is able to motivate their team with a ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.