Head of Account Management
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists and labels with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
As a Head of account management / customer success, part of our distribution team, your mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
You will work with a team of account / customer success managers in charge of managing distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of indie artists and labels. You will support and guide the team to ensure customer success and engagement in a constantly mutating environment.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following
- Leading and developing a team of account / customer success managers
- With exemplarity and by sharing Believe's driving forces in your daily relations and activities
- Set guidelines, strategy, and objectives to improve and assess the team’s performance
- Support your team by identifying improvement needs and providing appropriate training, mentoring, and coaching
- Services execution and management of our portfolio of artists and labels
- Identify appropriate KPIs to measure customer success and revenue growth and ensure regular reporting
- Define actions plan when needed to reinforce customer success
- Oversee takedowns, claims, and proper monetization of all content
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Editorial and Marketing Partnership and Video Channel Management team to optimize flawless execution
- Plan with your team of release schedule, creation, and execution of marketing plan
- Reinforce artists and labels success resulting in renewal of contracts and upsells
- Supervision and execution of business reviews for top clients
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Educate labels and artists on deliverables
- Develop and maintain year on year customer gross revenue
- Sell services which meet artist and/or label needs and potential
- Fluent English is mandatory to succeed in your role as part of a global company. Spain and French can be a plus
- You have a relevant experience in people management
- You have a proven track record in account management and a deep knowledge of client portfolio management
- A solid network in the music industry is a strong plus
- You are passionate about technology, data, and artists / labels development