Artist Support Specialist - Internal Consultant
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As an Artist Support Specialist- Internal Consultant, you will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service.
o Answer customer emails and phone calls to help them distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
o Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
o Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
o Product account management
o Provide reporting on customer and product issues
o Work with a team on special projects as needed
o Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists
o Perform other duties as assigned by management
o Work on a flux schedule to provide support for our artists over weekend hours.
At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service
· BA/BS preferred
· Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
· Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
· Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone, and via email
· Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
· Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
· An understanding of the digital music industry
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish
· Experience with Zendesk a plus
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.