OFFICE / HOUSE MANAGER
- London, UK
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
To run the reception, office facilities and administration and health & safety requirements, acting as the primary focus for Believe Digital UK guests and our link to the Tileyard communities. You will play a key role in how we communicate internally through:
- Developing and implementing procedures related to health and safety, security, IT, cleaning, utilities, and communication
- Provide a brilliant employee experience across our building and team floors and their guests
- Create and maintain a fantastic work environment for our London office, finding a balance between driving a professional workspace and a fun environment
- Assisting with administrative tasks and reception duties, answering the phones and greeting clients.
- Liaising with our contractors and internal offsite teams regarding office maintenance, including Internet, Phone and IT support.
- Assist the People Lead with new hire onboarding, and build relationships with all floor teams, and through these relationships help to gather feedback to improve employee experiences.
- Regulate stocks and supplies, and ensure post and deliveries are dealt with efficiently.
- Lead the business in delivering best in class travel arrangements for employees and senior managers.
The role of Office / House Manager provides the link between all facilities and operational requirements for our London, UK office. The role ensures the smooth running of our new London office and covers all reception and meetings arrangements; facilities management, and coordination of our staff events and communications. Within our new building at Tileyard, Kings Cross we operate a hybrid working ethos, and this role is key in supporting our approach and promoting the best employee experience for our teams.
- You ideally have experience as an Office Manager or assisted in coordinating office services in a medium size company
- You have excellent communication skills, and can rapidly build relationships across all levels
- You will be exceptionally organised – office services is always complex, and the systems to keep them ticking can be messy - we need your skills to organise and to provide clarity, direction and keep everything running faultlessly
- You are unflappable - you can keep a cool head in an emergency, provide reassurance to colleagues when things get challenging
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty. As it stands we’re small, which means we move fast and on occasion need all to muck in and do things - as will you.
- You have fantastic attention to detail, helping you keep things in your inbox in immaculate order.
- Trustworthy - able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and integrity.
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Initiative & adaptability.
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, do not hesitate this post is made for you!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Recruitment process :
- HR call
- Interview with Hiring Manager (HRBP)
- HR interview
- Interview with Global Head of Digital Retail