SENIOR LABEL DISTRIBUTION MANAGER M/W
- Milano MI, Italia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Descrizione del lavoro
The Italian branch of Believe is one of the first countries that was developed, it was founded in 2013 after the HQ in France. Today Believe Italy counts over 45 people and distributes more than 2.000 artists and labels, of different music genres.
Believe’s mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As Senior Label Manager you will expand Believe’s activity and manage distribution & marketing partnerships in a network of independent music labels and artists on the territory. You will be responsible for identifying potential new labels and artists partners and relevant business development opportunities for the company.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to grow Believe’s presence in Italy, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Senior Label Distribution Lead for Italy.
- Support and execute the sales strategy of the label team
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with Trade Marketing & Video Services teams to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate clients’ feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Proven track record in sales and negotiations
- Knowledge of distribution and DSPs
- Extensive experience in clients’ management
- Data driven orientation
- Strong attitude in managing complexity
- Knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
If you recognize yourself and you have at least 5 years of experience in sales and account managing, do not hesitate this post is for you!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.