Label Services - Finance Reporting Supervisor - ISHTAR MUSIC
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of its Finance Operations business of our Label Service - VENUS, Believe Distribution Services is currently looking for a Finance Reporting Supervisor for Venus Music Label (renamed as Ishtar Music).
The person reports directly to the Head of Operations, India and will take charge of financial reporting (invoice and store payment recovery and reporting) of music label - VENUS MUSIC (renamed as ISHTAR MUSIC). The person shall have the following tasks:
- Maintaining store relationships and follow ups regarding pending reports, queries, payments, etc
- Contact with digital and physical platforms to retrieve sales reports
- Revenue control of digital and physical platforms
- Control of neighboring rights revenues
- Integration of new platforms with regards to billing and payments
- Billing management for physical and digital platforms
- Management of the lettering of payments received to invoices
- Debt collection from platforms
- Participation in monthly closings
- Participation in the production of performance indicators
- Data analysis and proposal for accounting solutions
- Working on Publishing and licensing reports and ensuring the statements are well prepared for the finance to raise invoices
- Communication to tird party clients and sub-labels, accounting, etc.
Why join us?
At Believe, our motvie is simple: open-mindedness, passion and involvement..!!!!!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent interpersonal skills and your enthusiasm!
- Clear communication in writing and orally
- Proven team management experience is a plus
- Analytical mind
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Proven experience and knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel (ideally till VBA)
- You are rigorous, synthetic, at ease with numbers, strength of proposal, liking teamwork and customer orientation.
If this sounds like you and you have a solid experience of 4/5 years in invoicing and collection, or in a similar service, do not hesitate any longer, this position is for you!
Believe is committed to guaranteeing equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status , state of pregnancy, origin, political opinions, trade union activities, religious convictions, physical appearance, surname, place of residence, state of health, or situation handicap.