Head of A&R
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Identify new talents and build a pipeline of new artists.
Pitch Believe AS services and convince new artists to sign with us.
Negotiate and signs deals with artists in accordance with the Head of Artist Services & Development.
Manage the preparation of contract and the signing process.
Monitor & update pipeline, analyse performances and provide reports.
Provide internally with intelligence on signings to other labels & market trends.
Support in getting requsite information about the artist and make individual pitches based on the profile of the artist.
Create different services definitions, communications to artists.
- Min 3 years experience in A&R
- Must show the highest level of judgment and finance in dealing with artists, managers.
- Previous, proven experience as Artist Manager.
- Soft spoken, ability to create documentation, presentations, etc.
- Legal skills, ability to negotiate contracts.
- Very good understanding of various music genres.
- Commercial awareness of Russian market, new music trends, music business developments.
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process.
- Languages :
- Russian : native
- English : fluent
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.