IT Administrator I
- New York, NY, USA
TuneCore develops web applications in the music space, creating a platform that allows independent Artists to connect with a global audience. We’re looking for a talented IT Administrator with experience working in hybrid Mac \ PC environments to join our growing team, and help maintain the internal functions of our company, and the various cloud-based systems that we utilize.
Duties will include equipment maintenance and repair (laptops, desktops, monitors, peripherals), Conference Room A/V System support, remote user and software support, basic network troubleshooting, and administration of Office 365 and other internal systems. We’re a small team with a large impact and we wear a lot of different hats, so while this is primarily an on-site role, it will require both in-person and remote user support. Some after-hours and weekend support is required.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, highly responsive, organized, love solving complex problems, and possess excellent communication skills. You’ll approach tasks with both fault-tolerant and security-focused mindsets, and have the ability to learn on the fly and pick things up quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (customer service backgrounds especially sought)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Advanced PC and Mac troubleshooting (On-site and Remotely)
- Strong Cloud-based software support (Slack, JIRA, Office 365, BackBlaze, Oracle Cloud)
- Experience managing the user on-boarding/off-boarding process
- Azure Active Directory, Exchange, and SSO administration experience
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Demonstrated experience working in JIRA Service Desk or other ticketing systems
- Experience in troubleshooting Conference Room and A/V installations
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot office equipment (printers, copy/fax machines)
- Experience in secure document handling
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with physical security systems (Video Security, Secure Door Access etc.)
- System Administration, IT, and Network certifications in Microsoft, Mac, Linux or other network related fields are a plus
- Experiencing working with MiniOrange (or similar) Single Sign-On framework
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.