PH - HEAD OF ARTIST RELATIONS (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Manila, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As a Head of Artist Relations, you will lead a team of Artist Relations Managers in charge of offering and managing distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of indie artists. You will support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of artists. You will directly report into the Local Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
1. Team management
- Share the sales strategy with your team and ensure full understanding
- Define objectives and evaluate team members performance
- Ensure ongoing team support
- Deliver and optimize training content
2. Sales strategy and emerging lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of artists
- Manage of portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation, people management experience
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists and labels landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.