PH - AS - EDITORIAL & MARKETING PARTNERSHIP MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Manila, Philippines
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Proactively promote Believe “Artist Services” catalog on key local digital stores:
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs: set up communication process & tools
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting and on-store promotion strategies
- Develop market share & revenue
- Develop & execute marketing partnerships with DSPs
- Imagine, build and deploy innovative marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc), in coordination with Believe Artist Service teams
- Reporting & Performances
- Deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI & analyse performances.
- Monitor local market practices:
- Competitive initiatives & market trends
- Promote IKRs (International Key Releases)
- 3 - 4 years in digital marketing or digital music services
- An excellent knowledge of digital music services locally
- Existing relationships with local DSP’s representatives and editorials would be a plus
- Creativity & Marketing - ability to imagine creative marketing campaigns to develop engagement with DSPs
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities
- The ability to identify and analyse releases and store sales trends
- A strong sense of priorities
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.