LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT PARTNER (H/F)
- 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Believe’s passionate team of digital music experts around the world leverages the Group’s global technology platform to advise artists and labels, distribute and promote their music. Its 1,270 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support independent artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
Believe offers its various solutions through a portfolio of brands including TuneCore, Nuclear Blast, Naïve, Groove Attack and AllPoints.
Believe is listed on compartment A of the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Ticker: BLV, ISIN : FR0014003FE9)
You are a key player which contributes to the development of an environment of continuous feedback, learning and growth, through programs and initiatives that enable every team member at Believe to constantly evolve and develop.
Your role will be to deliver learning & development initiatives for our staff;
- Design and embed talent development and engagement strategies, working closely with the Learning & Development community and HR Business Partners.
- Own the end-to-end design and implementation of our employee development programmes
- Design and implement specific on boarding programs
- Support the change by delivering specific learning programs
- Foster a culture of proactive continuous learning, peer-to-peer coaching and best-practice sharing ;
- Carry out training needs analyses vis-à-vis our evolving career framework competencies and in line with the future proposed career pathing opportunities across teams and functions ;
- Support our employees’ upskilling and self-learning capability development ;
- Design and execute hybrid learning solutions where relevant;
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices to provide pioneer methodology and content to the teams
- Select and liaise with potential external educational partners and subject matter experts ;
- Define, track and monitor relevant L&D metrics
- You are passionnated by learning and development as well as you desire to work in a collaborative and international environment
- You are able to integrate change management approach
- You have at least 5-6 years’ experience a Learning & Development role leading both programme design and delivery for multiple audiences ;
- You have worked in a fast-growing international environment ;
- You have a deep understanding of the challenges a tech organisation typically faces as well as finance;
- You are an expert in workplace education and employee development;
- You are highly organised and able to multitask efficiently ;
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, various operational team members and other People functions.
- You are service-oriented towards your client groups ;
- You are data-driven and have the ability to navigate complexity in collaborative ways ;
- You are fluent in both English and French ;
- Proven autonomy, resourceful, and a problem-solver with results oriented personality
- A passion for helping teams share best practices, with a desire to always be improving his/her work environmen
believe s’engage à garantir l’égalité des chances en matière d’emploi, sans tenir compte de l’origine, du sexe, des mœurs, de l’orientation sexuelle, du genre, de l’âge, de la situation de famille, de l’état de grossesse, de race, des opinions politiques, des activités syndicales, des convictions religieuses, de l’apparence physique, du nom de famille, du lieu de résidence, de l’état de santé, ou du handicap.
Processus de recrutement :
Entretien RH + Chief People Officer