TH - EDITORIAL & MARKETING PARTNERSHIP MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs - set up communication process and tools;
- Develop market share and revenue;
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility;
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting and on-store promotion strategies;
- Develop marketing partnerships with DSPs - imagine, build and deploy innovating marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc) in coordination with Artist Distribution team;
- Reporting and Performances - deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI and analyse performances;
- Monitor local market practices - competitive initiatives and local market trends in Thailand
- International - promote IKRs (International Key Releases) in Thailand
- Passionate about Music
- Good in reading data and data analysis
- Ability to multitask, priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of all digital music services in Thailand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, structured and organized priority with excellent time management skills
- A team player with positive attitude
- Fluent in English and local native language
- 3 - 4 years in marketing music and good knowledge/ experience in artist marketing
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.