TH - AS - DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, within the Artists Services division, you will be key to the artists audience development in the Thailand market.
You will be a valuable resource to Artist Services Lead and Project Managers to research artists’ target audience and position in market through thorough analysis of all data available. With this data, you will elaborate the artists’ development strategy on digital media platforms, defining the content to be produced, platforms to utilize, optimal schedule and budget, and coordinate the execution of which.
You will leverage the artists’ channels to grow audience, and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns, through relevant online and social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, influencers etc. You will manage and monitor digital marketing budgets, set and maintain KPIs, while delivering weekly reports on digital marketing performance for the artists, external stakeholders and relevant cross functions teams. You will report to the local Marketing & Project Manager.
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
- Excellent knowledge of audience building and online promotion strategies
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven & results oriented, with demonstrable ability to analyse & use data as advantage
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, and digital innovations
- Well organized, structured; able to follow process and monitor budgets
- Highly motivated and organized with excellent time management skills
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- A team player with creative ideas and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English & native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.