Caller Ring Back Tones (CRBT) Service - Administrator
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of Operations team, Believe is currently looking for a Caller Ring back Tones (CRBT) Services Administrator in Supply Chain team based in Mumbai.
The Administrator reports directly to the CRBT Supervisor - India and all the local content specialists reports to him/her. The person shall have the following tasks:
- Validate digital CRBT metadata content, in accordance with the rules outlined by telco stores (training will be given)
- Check and verify all metadata submitted by labels and artists
- Ensuring that the CRBT content is processed and delivered as soon as it is submitted by the labels/artists respecting the release date of the submitted releases
- Ensure the quality check of the release which includes metadata and thumbnail guidelines to be adhered while processing the releases
- Check & upload the contents on Mobile Operators (India + Overseas) as per the respective operators specification.
- Updating CRBT files of the respective opeartors alongide the RBT Codes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest in music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools
- Organised, reliable and independent
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken