Label Distribution - Associate Manager
- Chandigarh, India
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a label manager you will lead a portfolio of strategic clients and define with your manager the best solutions to maximize client satisfactions and services execution.
You will also contribute to new clients acquisition by implementing our sales strategy
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Senior Label Manager.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
· Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing (Believe Backstage, Backlink, Datamusic).
· Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard.
· Lead complex after sales discussions with an innovative approach
· Analyze and keep track of sales performance.
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
· Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
· Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
· Maintain close relationships and communication with the labels and their project teams and become an integral component of their business and team as a whole and on specific key artist projects.
· Proven track record in sales and negotiation.
· Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
· Experience in the music industry within a distributor, record label, management company preferred. Previous account management experience is a plus.
· A good knowledge of the current Indian and regional music market, digital landscape, and trends.
· The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple labels and projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
· Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
· Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
· Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
· A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative