EDITORIAL & MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS SENIOR LEADER
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The Head of Editorial & Marketing Partnerships Distribution Brazil will supervise Believe’s Trade Marketing activities for the Distribution department in Brazil and ensure the promotion of Believe’s artists (and labels) catalogues on local digital platforms.
Artists & Labels promotion & relationships with Brazil Digital platforms
· Maintain close relationship with B&C levels local contacts at digital platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, TikTok, etc.)
· Supervise our artists’ presentation & pitch to DSPs in listening sessions & meetings in order to develop their streams and revenues on digital platforms.
· Overview Trade Marketing local activities, from negociation to creation and execution of innovative & creative marketing partnerships with digital platforms
· Promote key International releases in country, in coordination with central Trade Marketing team
· Conceive & implement internal communication process with Distribution teams: educate & align our teams on digital best practices, the country streaming market, its trends & ecosystem.
· Supervise our artists streaming strategies with N-1 and explore new ways to expand our catalogue’s visibility on DSPs.
· Maintain, within the local Trade Marketing team, a deep expertise on playlisting and artists promotion strategies on digital platforms
· Report the Trade Marketing team results via performance analysis and KPIs overview
· Local Marketwatch: competitors initiatives & local market trends
· Excellent knowledge of digital music services in Brazil
· An active network with country digital platforms
· Ability to imagine and build creative artist marketing campaigns to develop artist visibility on DSPs.
· A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
· Data driven: ability to analyze and use data to optimize artist’s development
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
· Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
· Detail oriented, Structured, organized, ability to follow process
· Fluent in English
· At least 5 years in a similar position within a record label or distribution company
Head of Distribution Brazil