TH - AS - JUNIOR MARKETING & PROJECT MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
- Attract and sign projects with artists
- Drive streams of artists across their full catalog, audio or video
- Accelerate artists’ audience development to create a flywheel effect
You will do this through performing these to the highests of standards and effectiveness:
- Data analysis: analyze audience, sales and performances history
- Strategy: build creative & profitable marketing plan to develop project successfully
- Execution : execute marketing plan ; handle day to day relationship with artist, management and partners ; manage audio & video distribution (and coordinate physical, if any)
- Coordination : coordinates project with all teams internal and external (editorial & marketing partnerships, AS support, digital marketing, branding, etc)
- Budget & Finance: manage marketing budget and P&L for each project
- Reporting & Performances : deliver sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Excellent relationships, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly : focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven : ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Extensive knowledge of (urban) market
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.