ID - CHANNEL MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
- Daily video optimization/analyzation support for producers including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc.
- Educate and on-boarded the producers on product knowledge such as YouTube analytics, YouTube Policies and Copyrights, etc.
- Implement strategies and Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ channels across video platforms.
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team to analyze clients' concerns to solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports through JIRA.
- Work closely with Head of Distribution and Regional Head of Video in order to improve client relationships and ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process.
- 2 - 3 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development.
- Understand YouTube Ecosystems and capable of YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS.
- A team player with positive attitude, investigative mindset, clear communication, attention to detail skills.
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.