HRD (BEIJING - CHINA)
- Beijing, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The HR Head will drive the execution of the HR vision and strategy for the country. You will work closely both with local management teams & central HR. Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Provide strategic counsel and insight to all clients regarding human resources and business initiatives. Develop human resources strategies to deliver expected business results.
• Serve as an advisor and coach to country manager, global and direct reports, ensuring they are successful in their roles while providing the human resources support necessary to meet their objectives.
• In partnership with the business leaders, evaluate, recommend and build future organization based upon business needs. Evaluate current team and ensure optimal talent exists and that human resources are aligned with strategic priorities.
• Optimize organization effectiveness. Initiate, lead and deliver results on projects related to organizational design, development of organizational capabilities, alignment of people and business strategy, and employee engagement.
• Serve as a change management leader within the organization. Possess knowledge of various change management models and tools and recognize how and when to apply them for best results. Lead projects related to change. Build overall leadership and organizational change management capabilities. Utilize a thoughtful and disciplined approach to facilitating culture change
Partner with centers of excellence on development, roll out and adoption of company-wide programs related to functions such as talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, and diversity.
• Possesses a minimum of 10 years of experience in human resources. Minimum of 8 years in HR business partner role and 5 years leading HR teams.
• Relevant experience of growing a successful business with various locations from 50 people to 200+ people
• Strong business partner background with strong knowledge and experience with organizational development, change management, and talent management
• Possesses a strong customer service orientation – does whatever it takes to support internal clients so they are successful.
• Proactive in dealing with emerging issues and responds with a sense of urgency to management and employees.
• Strategic thinker who is also accustomed to working in a hands-on manner to accomplish multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with an interest in building strong relationships with other colleagues; collaboration-oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, flexible and high-growth environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Bilingual in English and local language
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.