HEAD OF SALES & DISTRIBUTION CENTRAL EUROPE
- Warsaw, Poland
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The Head of Sales & Distribution Service defines and implements the Distribution sales and acquisitions strategy for artists and labels in Central Europe (Poland & Czech Republic).
You will lead the Management of a team of Labels Managers, Artists relations Managers, Editorial & Marketing Partnership team and Channel Managers to ensure we deliver an excellent service and maximize the satisfaction of our network of clients. Thanks to your excellent analytical capabilities, you will be able to conduct projection of your business analyze the performance and report trends to the country manager and general manager of distribution.
1/ Sales & Sourcing Strategy
You will be tasked to build and execute the sales strategy for Distribution in your local markets in collaboration with regional Country Manager.
· Define and implement distribution strategy in Poland and Czech
· Work with Senior Management to determine business objectives
· Initiate and close complex distribution deals covering aspects such as legal, financial, marketing & Communication components
· Be responsible of all sales Process and executions (Salesforce, Contract signatures…)
· Identify new business opportunities and ensure client portfolio renewal
· Build an excellent network of music industry relation
2/ Ensure Client Satisfaction
· Make sure we deliver the right level of service in terms of distribution, marketing and audience development
· Control perfect execution strategy and define local adaptation
· Ensure we focus on the right priorities in line with business objectives
3/ Team Management
Manage local team of Distribution, assess and provide day to day support to team members
· Work closely with your sales Support Team to ensure Team training, on-boarding and perfect understanding of Believe Process and workflow
· Build employee development, training plans and culture for all local teams
· Set and drive team OKR and ensure their full execution
· Be problem solver and resolve conflicting situation
· Ensure cross functional team collaboration
· Manage all HR related topics
4/ Report business objective
· Develop solid analytical business skills
· Capture and formulate market evolution key drivers
· Develop, measure KPIs and report KPIs to drive the business
5/ Local Retailers relationships
· Develop good relationships with local retailers
· 7 + years' experience working in global sales management
· Familiarity negotiating contracts
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Proactive, product-forward focus
· Experience managing and developing team of direct reports
· Outstanding communication and organization skills
· Deep knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
· Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
· English Fluent required
· Polish native language
Position is based in Warsaw, Poland
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.