- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2005. Believe originates from the evolution of music consumption linked to technological progress. The development of new digital music listening habits, which allowed consumers to access music anywhere at any time, and the democratization of music creation technologies has allowed artists to self-produce with the highest quality standards and become increasingly independent from record companies.
Believe has been a pioneer in this new market by developing technologies allowing artists and labels to distribute their music on digital music services.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume. Our Mission is to best serve and develop all artists, in the most suitable way possible, at every stage of their career with- respect, expertise, fairness and transparency. In every local market, all over the world.
- Day to day account management and responsibility for Believe's key label accounts with focus on Dance, Electronic, and Urban music.
- Support and advise clients on key campaign elements including promotion and streaming strategy and drive key artist campaigns with our Trade Marketing teams and DSPs to maximise global campaign results.
- Advise key clients on non-distribution areas including PR, marketing, and touring.
- Support and advise clients on key campaign elements including promotion and streaming strategy.
- Identify and assist Believe’s Head of Distribution and A&R team in signing the most exciting emerging and established record label new business into the fast-growing area of digital distribution.
- Deliver regular best practices and business reviews to your key clients.
- Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing (Believe Backstage, Backlink, Datamusic).
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to Believe’s internal streaming marketing and sync teams. And work closely with all other central, and international departments in areas including: Video, Support, Marketing, A&R, Finance, HR, Data, and Content.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with the labels and their project teams and become an integral component of their business and team as a whole and on specific key artist projects.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe and your key clients.
- Feedback and contribute to the general development of the Label Distribution team.
- Complete all internal group and personal training, processes, OKRs required.
- Experience in the music industry within a distributor, record label, management company preferred. Previous account management experience is a plus.
- Passion for Independent music and record labels
- A good knowledge of the current and global music market, digital landscape, and trends.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple labels and projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.