Lead Agent, Fraud Prevention - E Commerce
- New York, NY, USA
TuneCore is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Lead Agent to join the Fraud Prevention team. The Lead Agent, Fraud Prevention, will be responsible for assisting with and supervising the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities of the Fraud Prevention team including, but not limited to, investigating accounts for abnormal or suspicious behavior relating to account creation and distribution; monitoring streaming and download reports for artificial or abusive trends; reviewing the withdrawal of sales revenue from account, communicating and working directly with customers and store partners to ensure the reduction of fraudulent activity. The Lead Agent, Fraud Prevention will also work closely with the Manager, Content & Rights Operations to ensure that operational alignment is maintained across the department.
- - Identify trends and key insights to help minimize fraud, including but not limited to reports of artificial streaming or streaming fraud/abuse, suspicious account creation, copyright infringement.
- · Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
- · Communicate with customers, partners, and third parties via email and phone regarding suspicious activity/inquiries, addressing issues with speed and efficiency and ensuring that queues in Zendesk are closely monitored.
- · Handle escalations and questions from Fraud Prevention Specialists.
- · Assist with reviewing customer withdrawal requests and evaluate withdrawals for suspicious and malicious activity.
- · Train new agents on fraud prevention and monitoring concepts and procedures, and work with management on developing and refining strategies to support organic growth with limited resources, increase efficiency of the team and processes, and expand our coverage to new products and needs.
- · Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
- · Work with a team on special projects as needed.
- · Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
- · Maintain accurate SOP documentation of all activity.
- · Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· At least one year of experience working in a Fraud Prevention, Fraud Detection, or Trust & Safety role working in an office and/or customer service in-person, via telephone, and/or via email.
- · 1-2 years of experience leading and developing high-functioning teams.
- · Experience building and executing against KPI's.
- · Experience with structural process analysis and problem-solving.
- · BA/BS preferred.
- · Strong proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- · Extreme attention to detail
- · Ability to recognize trends and
- · Very strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- · Understand the importance of excellent customer service, including in-person, via telephone and via email.
- · Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload.
- · Discerning eye and ear for audio and visual content and meticulous attention to detail.
- · The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- · Understanding of the digital music industry, including familiarity with digital music services.
- · Extensive music knowledge and a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e., will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.
- · A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
· iTunes Connect
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.