Bilingual Release and Support, Artist Services
- New York, NY, USA
Release and Support, Artist Services
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in over 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
As part of the development of a new service offer for artists, Artist Services & Development (ASD), Believe is looking for a Customer Care & Support Specialist ASD.
Integrated into the Customer Care & Support department and based in New York, you will report to the Global Head of Customer Care & Support ASD, based in Paris. You will be the point of contact for the project teams in US, Mexico and Brazil, dedicated to top artists and artists with high potential.
Your main role and responsibilities are:
- Be the main contact for Artist Services & Development team for the delivery of audio and video content and for the resolution of operational problems on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our SLAs
- Ensure all best practices are being observed and adhered to in all content delivery and communication with DSPs
- Train and onboard our artists on Believe tools
- Participate in the marketing and promotion strategies in order to best deploy our artists’ album releases
- Advise Project Managers on operational feasibility of marketing activities
- Be a proactive force to improve processes and internal support tools
- Collaborate in the enrichment of our knowledge base by writing articles and by identifying new relevant subjects in order to improve Support team
- Propose ways of operational deployment
· We will appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, and the ability to build rapport with clients and team members. A successful experience in a client support team is a plus.
· During your past experiences, you have developed the following skills:
- Strong communication with respect and empathy
- Attention to details
- Capacity to resolve technical problems
- Passionate about digital and technology
- Demonstrable and clear understanding of metadata management and its importance to content delivery and tracking
· You must be fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written.
EEOC information will be kept confidential.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.