Tunecore Content Quality Leader
- Mumbai, MH, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of Operations team, Tunecore is currently looking for a Content Quality Lead in Supply Chain team based in Mumbai.
The Content Quality Lead reports directly to the Head of Operations, India and all the local content specialists reports to him/her. The person shall have the following tasks:
- Responsible to ensure with the team for the Content validation/Processing of all releases in the timeline including all commercial priority content are processed for the zone within 24h
- Train the new supervisors on Content Review guidelines and best practices, using the Content Review Tool, audio fingerprinting, and Zendesk emails.
- Assist with escalations from the Content Review team and communicate with customers by email regarding formatting and potential copyright related issues.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all activity and ensuring it is updated for the reference to be used for on-boarding and for supervisors to train their agents.
- Review “Unsatisfied” ratings on Content Review tickets in Zendesk and handle any high priority email escalations.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to upper management.
- Review TuneCore releases via an audio fingerprinting process to prevent fraud and ensure metadata consistency.
- Ability to prepare multiple weekly meetings related to staffing, agent productivity and quality metrics, trends, etc.
- Share the good practices inside the teams
- Report and analyse the figures on the region they are responsible in order to improve the process
- Provide content backup on specific territories when needed
- Get the help of the PPP/training manager for training needs or iTunes ticket needs.
- Ensure that the training on both region are well spread
- Has the ability to create a team of 20 members stating from the scratch and t make a succesful team with efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music content ingestion
- Good understanding on Music Genres
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in content quality and validation check
- Should have managed the team of atleast 10 people (preferably team roasters with day and night shifts)
- Extremely competent Communication skills
- Proven experience in Zendesk is a Plus
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Self-Motivated, curious, hardworking and problem solving
- Perfect Team player and ability to manage a team of 4+ members
- Ability to set priorities for the daily task to entire team
- Should have the thirst and ability to learn new things
- Proven ability in communication
- Time management skills and priority management