TH - Business Partner Associate (Internal Consultant)
- Bangkok, Thailand
TuneCore, owned by Believe, is the global platform for independent musicians to build audiences and careers -- with technology and services across distribution, publishing administration and a range of promotional services.
“The thousands of artists who use our solutions and whom we support each carry a part of the diversity that makes up the culture of their country. They are women and men of different origins and sensibilities. Our teams must reflect this diversity in their composition. We always say that we have two hearts: our people and our artists and they must beat in tune with each other.”
Denis Ladegaillerie, CEO
TuneCore is seeking an experienced Business Partner Associate, Thailand to support our SEA operations in Thailand and lead strategies to drive growth and market penetration in the region. S/He will represent TuneCore in Thailand and will be responsible for managing brand localization, operations, strategy, reporting, competitive/market analysis, and budget management. The Business Partner Associate, Thailand reports to the Head of TuneCore SEA and is responsible for helping establish and grow the TuneCore brand in the region.
S/He is willing to experiment, take risks and move quickly to acquire and retain clients. The Business Partner Associate, Thailand must have strong written and verbal communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for technology. S/He has strong relationship-building skills with an ability to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
The tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work together with the Head of TuneCore, SEA to build and manage the local strategic growth plan and budget for Thailand meet local market needs, drive growth and increase market penetration.
- Coordinate and assist the Head of TuneCore, SEA with conducting local competitive analysis to improve TuneCore’s product offering, marketing initiatives and localization strategy.
- Identify and share local market trends, needs and opportunities.
- Assist the Believe Team in THAILAND (Believe is TuneCore’s parent company) to identify, propose, implement and optimize TuneCore’s localization initiatives for Thailand.
- Work closely with Head of TuneCore, Sea to identify, negotiate, test, launch and manage local marketing partnerships to accelerate client acquisition, build competitive advantage and grow brand awareness in Thailand.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on synergies and best practices across markets. Negotiate best terms, gain competitive advantage and ensure partnerships benefit TuneCore’s defined client segments.
- Partner with the Believe Label Services team to bridge communication with TuneCore customers and inform the Head of TuneCore, SEA for upsell initiatives.
- Together with the Head of TuneCore, SEA, the TuneCore Business Partner Associate may be required to represent TuneCore in conferences, trade events and webinars.
Cross-functional Team Collaboration
- Work with Head of TuneCore, SEA to build Thailand’s marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with Central Marketing Team to localize content for Paid Social, SEM and SEO and other marketing channels.
- Work with Central Team to identify and recruit local influencers to endorse the TuneCore brand and participate in TuneCore’s influencer marketing programs. Provide Head of TuneCore, SEA and Central Team with recommendations on localization of influencer program to ensure it meets local market needs in Thailand.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Product Teams on product localization to meet market and competitive landscape needs.
- Assist Product Team by participating in usability testing ahead of product launches
- 3+ years experience in a digital focused organization
- Highly motivated with the ability to function independently and solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under shifting deadlines.
- Team player and comfortable working cross-functionally across varying levels.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, follow-up, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Thai
- A strong knowledge of the digital music industry is highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.