Video Channel Manager Eastern Europe
- Budapest, Papnövelde u. 2, 1056 Hungary
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
1/ Account Management of Video Channels (YouTube, TikTok, etc):
- Clients daily support & meetings
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Support Sales team in potential acquisition targets
2/ Audience Development:
- Strong focus on YouTube Channel Assessment across all video platforms
- Audience audit across DSPs & Social Media in order to develop the best content strategy
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies across video platforms
- Study platform’s features and best practices in order to implement in clients' content
- Work together with Marketing and Label Manager teams
3/ Internal Processes:
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution teams
- Ensure the content is being correctly monetized and irregularities free
- Follow established OKRs and work together with Global Head of Video
- Present features, case studies and creative best practices to internal team
- Bachelor's degree
- Equivalent practical experience of minimum 3 years (Business, Digital Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is mandatory
- Polish, Czech, or Romanian are a plus
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS & Social Media experience
- Previous experience in DSPs is a bonus
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender Identity.