LABEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - CONSULTANT ( TAIPEI - TAIWAN )
- TAIPEI, Taiwan
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As a label account manager, you are the key communication liaison between Believe’s cross-function departments and music label clients.
You will manage a portfolio of music labels, strategically support song catalog ramp up and new music releases, and effectively monitor the clients’ music performance trends to optimize exposure and revenue outcome.
With concrete understanding of Believe’s music technology products and clients’ needs, effective account management methods, and in-depth understanding of the music market, you will be an essential part of Believe Taiwan team.
· Support and execute sales strategy in logical and effective manner.
· Manage a portfolio of music label clients through internal CRM and Sales Tools.
· Conduct analytics of music catalog performance, generate key insight to enhance catalog management and release strategy.
· Coordination with cross-functional teams to ensure top client experience and release performance result
· 2 years of experience in account management or business analytics
· Deep knowledge of Taiwan music artists & labels landscape is plus
· Professional fluency in English and Mandarin speaking, reading and writing
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.