Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist (W/M)
- New York, NY, USA
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As part of a new position created within the People Department, you will join the Engagement & Performance team reporting to the CSR Senior Manager who is located in Paris, France. You will be the referent on the CSR subject for the Americas region, you will be based in our Brooklyn, NY office, and your main missions will be:
- Manage the deployment of our CSR policy and roadmap in the Americas region in collaboration with the CSR Team, with the local HR, the Leadership and business teams, our ambassadors, and our external partners
- Continue to develop our Diversity and Inclusion program and coordinate its local implementation
- Manage the CSR reporting and ensure a high availability and quality of the data
- Organize and facilitate the Local CSR steering committee
- Promote our CSR commitments and actions with the communication team
- Raise awareness on our approach among the different stakeholders
- Facilitate and grow the network of local ambassadors
- Propose innovative actions and partnerships in line with our strategy and advance our objectives
- Monitor local CSR regulations and best practices
With a background in sustainable development, Corporate Social Responsibility, or business school, you are passionate about sustainable development and have developed a strong expertise on the subject.
You have experience in managing complex projects, enjoy working in a team and know how to collaborate effectively with remote people from different cultures.
You have excellent communication skills and are able to clearly articulate messages both in writing and orally, to external and internal audiences at all levels of the company, including the management team.
You are recognized for your ability to synthesize and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data and you are proficient of Excel.
You are very autonomous, proactive and have a strong sense of priorities.
If you recognize yourself and have a first experience of at least 5 years in a CSR position, do not hesitate, this position is made for you!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Recruitment process :
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with the CSR Manager and HR Director
- Interview with the Engagement & Performance Director