Artist Support Specialist
- Nashville, TN, USA
TuneCore, owned by Believe, is the global platform for independent musicians to build audiences and careers -- with technology and services across distribution, publishing administration and a range of promotional services.
“The thousands of artists who use our solutions and whom we support each carry a part of the diversity that makes up the culture of their country. They are women and men of different origins and sensibilities. Our teams must reflect this diversity in their composition. We always say that we have two hearts: our people and our artists and they must beat in tune with each other.”
Denis Ladegaillerie, CEO
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
- TuneCore Music Distribution services help artists, labels and managers sell their music through Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, TikTok and more than 150 download and streaming stores worldwide, while retaining 100 percent of their sales revenue and rights for a low annual flat fee.
- TuneCore Music Publishing Administration assists songwriters by administering their compositions through licensing, registration, worldwide royalty collections, and placement opportunities in film, TV, commercials, video games and more.
- The TuneCore Artist Services portal offers a suite of tools and services that enable artists to promote their craft, connect with fans, and get their music heard.
- TuneCore, part of Believe, is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, and Austin, and global operations in the UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, India, Brazil as well as the LATAM, Africa and SEA markets.
As an Artist Support Specialist, you will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service.
o Answer customer emails and phone calls to help clients distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
o Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
o Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
o Product account management
o Provide reporting on customer and product issues
o Work with a team on special projects as needed
o Report technical and communication issues to better service TuneCore artists
o Perform other duties as assigned by management
o Work on a flux schedule to provide support for our artists over weekend hours.
· At least two years of experience working in an office and/or customer service
· BA/BS preferred
· Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
· Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
· Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone, and via email
· Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
· Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
· An understanding of the digital music industry
· Fluent in English, Spanish, French, German and/or Italian
· Experience with Zendesk a plus
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.