Artists & Labels Solutions Manager, BeNeLux (Contractor)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world. We accomplish our mission by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Believe’s passionate team of digital music experts around the world leverages the Group’s global technology platform to advise artists and labels, distribute and promote their music. Our 1,270 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support independent artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency. Believe offers its various solutions through a portfolio of brands including TuneCore, Believe Distribution Services, Nuclear Blast, Naïve, Groove Attack and AllPoints.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Day to day digital distribution and services account management of a growing roster of BeNeLux independent record labels and artists
- Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing (Believe Backstage, Backlink)
- Support and advise clients on key campaign elements including promotion and streaming strategy.
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to Believe’s internal DSP Editorial & Partnerships (EMP) team to maximise exposure and revenues for our clients.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with Labels, Artists, their management and marketing teams to become an integral component of each label and artist project and their core team.
- Assist Believe BeNeLux’s management and sales team in identifying and signing the leading established and emerging BeNeLux record labels
- Assist Believe BeNeLux’s Artist Talent Scout team in signing the best emerging and established artists into the fast-growing area of artist distribution.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe.
- Feedback and contribute with innovation to the general development of the hyper-growth Believe BeNeLux business
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the music industry within a label, distributor, management company, DSP, radio/PR company where you were communicating with artists, labels, and the wider BeNeLux music industry on a daily basis. Previous account management experience is a plus.
- Passion for independent music, artists and good knowledge of the current BeNeLux music market, digital, streaming and global trends.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple labels and artist projects simultaneously and to timeline with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and value add through presenting business reviews to your clients with focus on streaming, DSP EMP, and music trends
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Passionate about the Independent Music Industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape.
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
- Fluent in Dutch
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.