TuneCore Services - Content Quality Administrator
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of its Content Operations business, Believe Distribution's TuneCore Service is currently looking for a Content Quality Administrator of TuneCore for India. Working within our international Content team, the candidate will perform the following tasks, both internationally and for the local market, specifically focusing on music content of Tunecore which includes:
- Validate digital music metadata content, in accordance with the rules outlined by iTunes and other international digital music stores (training will be given)
- Check and verify all metadata submitted by labels and artists
- Ensuring that the content is processed as soon as it is submitted by the labels/artists respecting the release date of the submitted releases
- Ensure the quality check of the release which includes metadata and thumbnail guidelines to be adhered while processing the releases
- Ensure proper coordination with the central team of Believe and Tunecore for the release validation process
- Ensure on time customer support for all the client in TC with relevant solutions following the SLA
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artist
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest in music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Extensive music knowledge (US & International) and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music. Should have a sharp memory.
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus