TH - TALENT SCOUT (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
As a Talent Scout, you will define and implement the sourcing and acquisitions strategy for artists on our Distribution and Artist Services Offers.
Utilising your network, market analysis, business and artist relations, you will be able to source and identify artists who would require any of our Distribution or A/S services. Carrying out first discussions with the artists and their management, you will be able to identify their needs and share the perfect offer with your local head of sales or artist services. You will participate in the contract negotiation and coordinate the transfer of the artists to our project management or artist relations team.
1. Identify new and emerging artist leads
- Contribute to company growth by sourcing new artists leads for the Believe roster
- Scan public websites, charts companies, Believe proprietary database and third party analytics tools to detect talents
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe and scout for new leads
- Source through your existing network and build partnerships with a network of talent detection third parties
2. Qualify artists potential, tailor offer to services expectations
- Assess artists potential, estimate deal value and collect artists information to populate CRM activity
- Build knowledge of company’s different types of deals to cater to the Artists’ needs
- Manage and update company’s CRM system on a daily basis
- Present opportunities to your local internal team and coordinate with Head of Sales and Artist Services to validate deal offers.
- Carry out meetings with prospective clients to pitch our services and follow up through negotiations until signing
3. Identify Market Trends and market dynamics and report to management
- Audit and identify emerging Artists market trend
- Inform internal team about market evolution
- Build strong relationships with artists, management and the local industry (music lawyers etc.)
- 3 to 5+ years of proven track record in the recorded music industry and experience in negotiation
- A solid network in the music industry
- Artist focused and passionate about the Independent Music Industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape
- Ability to be both creative and data driven
- Proactive attitude to work to deadlines, meet targets and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends
- Strong relationship building skills and team-oriented approach
- Available to work some evenings and to travel internationally as may be required
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.