ID - HEAD OF LABEL DISTRIBUTION (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta, Indonesia
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As the Head of Label Distribution, you will lead a team of Label Managers in offering and managing label partnerships and establish contacts with potential independent labels. You will be responsible for identifying potential new labels and Artists and relevant development opportunities.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of music market you will be able to grow our presence in Indonesia. You will report directly to Local Head of Distribution and lead a team of Label Managers to create and achieve sales objectives.
1. Team Management
- Share the sales strategy with your team and ensure full understanding
- Define objectives and evaluate team members performance
- Ensure ongoing team support
- Deliver and optimize training content
2. Establish sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Develop and execute the sales strategy
- Lead complex sales discussions
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Manage content for labels and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with local, regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- Strong team leader and people management experience
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- At least 3 - 4 years of relevant working experience
- Deep knowledge of the labels/artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about music
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.