ARTIST RELATION MANAGER ( BEIJING - CHINA )
- Beijing, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As an Artist partnership manager you will lead and support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
You will manage a portfolio of artists and execute our distribution services. You will make sure artists and their team will be satisfied of our distribution services.
In parallel, you will contribute to business development by identifying, sourcing and negotiating distribution deals with artists
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of artists. You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artist lookout
· Support and execute the sales strategy
· Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (PipeDrive)
· Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
· Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Manage of portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
· Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
· Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
· Proven track record in sales and negotiation
· Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
· Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology, data and artist / label development
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.