MY/SG - ARTIST RELATIONS MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Distribution, we are looking to grow our team with a Artist Relation Manager - Internal Consultant.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent artists with passion, innovation, care and transparency.
As an Artist Relation Manager, you will manage a portfolio of artists and execute our distribution services. You will make sure artists and their team will be satisfied of our distribution services. In parallel, you will contribute to business development by identifying, sourcing and negotiating distribution deals with artists. This will include day to day management, strategy and reporting of the artist’s digital distribution business.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and artist’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of artists.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artists lookout
- Identify promising artists & bands through various sources (data, charts, network, industry relations)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (Salesforce)
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of artists
- Manage a portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing and Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused.
- 3 - 4 years in music business
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.