PR Manager Russia
- Moscow, Russia
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our team in Russia as a highly creative, dynamic storyteller who will help drive fresh ideas and establish strong ties with the media.
- Develop PR plans, including goals and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Placing tracks on the radio and music videos on TV channels
- Organize features for online and offline press
- Organize radio, tv and internet guest shows
- Create alternative ideas for artists promotion
- Manage video and photo shoots
- Interact with blogger's agencies
What you’ll need:
- Proactive, inquisitive, personable and confident in communicating with industry press, senior artists and management
- Creative thinking from a content, visual and strategic perspective.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team – both locally and globally.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the capability to manage varied tasks simultaneously.
- Highly creative, especially in building relationships and partnerships with consumer influencers and content creators
- English : professional level (B1)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – copywriting will be required for news articles, press releases etc.
- Knowledge and experience of social networks and best practice for content.
- Marketing analytics and measurement desirable but not required.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.